The GRIT Center at Snow College was funded by the Utah State Legislature and opened November of 2019. Here, through experiential learning, students develop leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. Students have the opportunity to participate in diverse entrepreneurial programming and win funding to put their ideas into action through GRIT Center pitch competitions.
Fri, Oct 29|
Online video submission
Opportunity Quest Video Submission
This is where you submit the link to your two-minute max video. These videos will compete for the $500 "People's Choice" video award. Open to all teams that submitted a business model summary. Deadline: Friday, October 29 @ 5:00pm.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2021, 5:00 PM
Online video submission
About the Event
All teams that submit a business model summary may submit a two-minute max video to compete for the $500 "People's Choice" award. It is optional. The deadline is Friday, October 29, 2021, at 5:00 pm MDT. Videos will give an opportunity to set your team and your idea apart. The two-minute videos should be persuasive and help the public understand your idea and explain your executive summary. Besides the time constraint, there are no set criteria for your video. Teams should decide what ideas are most important to show.
Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and set as “unlisted” so they can be shared on the GRIT Center YouTube channel and Opportunity Quest voting page. Starting on November 1, the public will be able to view and vote for their favorite video. The video with the most votes at 11:59 pm November 10th will win the $500 “People’s Choice” video award. The winner will be announced during the Final Round on Thursday, November 11th.
You could use your video to:
- Clearly demonstrate and explain the product or service
- Give a personal “elevator pitch” for your idea
- Show your extreme passion for your idea
- Let your creativity, your personality, and/or the “personality” of your idea shine through
Follow these simple guidelines when creating your video:
- Videos MUST NOT be longer than 2 minutes in length. Videos longer than 2 minutes will be disqualified.
- Keep it professional. No inappropriate sounds, language, or images. Videos containing content deemed inappropriate by the Snow College Opportunity Quest staff will result in disqualification.
- Videos must be your own work. Any footage used from other videos or sources must be cited. Videos that violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or are not primarily the creation of the student team will be disqualified.